We take our strikes & slices very seriously. 🍕💥
In anticipation of #NationalPizzaDay (February 9th, a national holiday), we asked the Hit House community for their favorite pizza in the area. Here’s what they said ⤵️
• @champion.pizza.soho [17 Cleveland]
• @joeandpatsnyc [168 1st Ave]
• @lilfrankies [19 1st Ave]
• @nolitapizzanyc [68 Kenmare]
• @pasqualejones [187 Mulberry Street]
• @psp_nyc [27 Prince Street]
• @rubirosa_nyc [235 Mulberry Street]
• @saucepizzerianyc [84 Rivington]
• @scarrspizza [173 Orchard Street]
• @upsidepizza [51 Spring Street]
• @zazzyspizza [84 Rivington]
Did we miss YOUR favorite pizza place? Let us know! ⤵️
A huge, greasy thank you to everyone who shared their slice recommendations. 🤤
Also, yes, #PrinceStreetPizza was submitted MANY, MANY times.
WANNA PIZZA ME?
If you're a Muay Thai and a pizza fan like us, you need this tee.
You Wanna Pizza Me? Whether or not you think this tee is cheesy AF (get it?), this is iconic New York City: strikes & a slice. Ultra-soft, not-so-basic, sueded unisex tee.
Purchase online here: