Hit House is offering outdoor kickboxing workouts again this season!
Feel the sense of community & motivation from a studio workout class while staying safe.
Hit House is hosting socially-distant kickboxing & HIIT classes in New York City and Brooklyn: for more information, visit https://www.hithouse.com/outdoor-workouts
Here's the deal:
• Class capacity is capped to ensure spacing
• Wear a mask for check in, sneakers & bring water
• No experience or equipment needed
• Class is $25
• In case of inclement weather, you will be notified 2 hours prior via email
Pay-per-round pad work available after some classes ($5/3-minutes). Bring your own gloves! No sign up necessary.
Coming to a park near you soon! So far, we've hosted socially-distant sweat sessions at:
• McCarren Park Track, hosted by instructors Jennifer Chieng & Mike Pierce
• Spring Street Playground, hosted by co-founder Tyler Scott (in Nolita, blocks from the studio)
• Riverside Park, hosted by Johnny Bianco (Upper West Side, at 72nd & Riverside)
• DeWitt Clinton Park, hosted by Justin Ng (52nd & 11th in Chelsea)
• Hudson River Park at Piers 45/46 (at Christopher Street, in Greenwich Village), hosted by Tyler and Mike
Is there a space near you we should visit? Let us know!
Questions, concerns, suggestions?
Happy to hear! Pay-per-round pad work available after class ($5/3-minutes). Bring your own gloves! No sign up necessary.